Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fantasy Closet-- Phuket Bound

Dear Fantasy Closet,

I am Phuket bound in less than 24 hours- so what have you got for me?


Sigh. I profusely wish you were real. That way I can pack these for the Asian island that is said to be high on the stylometer.

  1. Isis Color Block Maxi Dress, coast-stores.com
  2. Anya Hindmarch Beach Canvas Tote, net-a-porter.com
  3. 3.1 Philip Lim Pintucked Bikini, net-a-porter.com
  4. Giuseppe Zanotti Owl Sandals, far-fetch.com
  5. Calypso Fold Over Linen Shorts, calypso-celle.com
  6. Vanessa Bruno Racer Back Satin Top, theoutnet.com
  7. Alexander Mcqueen De Manta Faithful Straw Clutch, zappos.com
  8. Philosophy Beach Girl Set, sephora.com
Now let me dissect my real closet, see if I have anything close to these pieces, and start packing. After all, that's what we have been up to of late-- packing, packing, and more packing!

Have a stylish Wednesday you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment